View Budget Summary and Notice of Proposed Tax Increase for Fiscal Year 2023-2024
The City of Eustis Utility Customer Service was recently notified that customer payments are being incorrectly returned to them by the U.S. Postal Service due to an insufficient address. If your payment was returned, please click below for additional information.
* For information on a particular property, it is highly encouraged to email staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with information on the subject property and specific questions so that staff can research the inquiry to provide the best possible response to assist.
* Please note the City of Eustis does not have zoning districts. The City regulates and approves land use activities in accordance with the Future Land Use Map designations in the Comprehensive Plan and the Land Development Regulations.
* Please be advised that the estimated permit plan review time is as follows:
- Planning: 7 to 14 business days
- Building Official/Sr. Fire Inspector: 7 to 10 days
Following reviews by planning, building, and fire, may be an additional day or so for administrative processing. The review time is the same for all permits whether a revision or new submittal.
Every effort is made to insure that information provided herein is timely and correct; however, users should keep in mind that this information is provided only as a public convenience. In any case where reliance on information is required, the official records of the city should be consulted.
New Development Updates
Due to a small staff and high volume of inquiries, it's recommended that an appointment be made rather than walking in to better assure staff availability to assist. An appointment may be made via email/phone/in person and is helpful to include the following information:• Subject Property (Address, Alternate Key#, Parcel ID#)• Topic of meeting request (setbacks, annexation, etc.)• Contact Info