Library Director - Ann Ivey
The Eustis Memorial Library provides access to information resources, staff facilities and services that respond to the pursuit of knowledge, education, lifelong learning, cultural enrichment and recreational reading and listening.
The library is a service provided by the City of Eustis as directed by the Eustis City Commission. It is a department of City government as administered by the City Manager with a Library Board of Trustees appointed by the City Commission to advise on matters of policy/procedures.
Eustis Memorial Library Website
- Circulating collection of Over 102,000 items
- Photocopying and computer-based printing
- Databases available onsite and remotely through the library’s online catalog
- Current and recent back issues of over 200 periodicals and newspapers
- Video media over (7,600 titles) and audio books over (3,500 titles)
- Library book memorial program
- Large Print books
- E-book collection
- Library Bookstore
- 24 Internet access workstations
- Intra-library borrowing of books
- Voter Registration