NOTICE OF EUSTIS CITY COMMISSION ATTENDANCE AT A PUBLIC MEETING/EVENT
Notice is hereby given that more than one Eustis City Commissioner may attend and discuss matters relevant to the City of Eustis at the following public meetings and community events:
- Boy Scouts of America Salute to Veterans Breakfast – Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 8:00 a.m., The Venetian Center, 1 Dozier Circle, Leesburg FL 34748.
- Lake Eustis Area Chamber of Commerce Holiday Party – Friday, December 17, 2021, 6:00 p.m., 1 W. Orange Ave., Eustis.
- Lake Eustis Area Chamber of Commerce Member Breakfast – Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 7:15 a.m., Eustis Community Center, 601 Northshore Dr., Eustis.
- Lake County League of Cities Monthly Meeting – Friday, January 14, 2022, 12:00 p.m. (Noon), Mount Dora Golf Course, 1100 S. Highland St., Mount Dora FL 32757.
- Groundbreaking for Ashley’s House Transition Home for Women Veterans – Saturday, January 15, 2022, 11:30 a.m., 2259 S. Grove St., Eustis. Hosted by Villagers for Veterans and Habitat for Humanity of Lake-Sumter.
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Lake County Dedication and Ribbon Cutting – Saturday, January 22, 2022, 2:00 p.m., 1235 Mount Homer Road, Eustis, FL.
CITY OF EUSTIS CRA REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING
THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2021 – 5:00 P.M.
The City of Eustis CRA Review Committee will hold a meeting on Thursday, January 13, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. in the City Hall Commission Room, located at 10 N. Grove Street, Eustis. The purpose of the meeting is review the annual budget for the Community Redevelopment Agency. Members include all of the Eustis City Commissioners as well as five appointed members of the public as follows: Marie Aliberti, Bryan Broomfield, Christine Cruz, Horace Jones, Tom Popeski and CRA Community Representative Gail Isaac-Thomas.
EUSTIS/LAKE COUNTY JPA WORKING GROUP MEETING
THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2021 – 9:00 A.M.
The City of Eustis will host a Joint Planning Area Working Group meeting on Thursday, January 13, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. in Eustis City Hall, Development Services Conference Room, located at 10 N. Grove St. Purpose of the meeting is to review and discuss the County’s proposed Rural Conservation Subdivision land use district and the City’s proposed Suburban Residential Transitional (SRT) land use district as well as other joint planning area issues. The meeting will include County Commission Chairman Sean Parks, County Attorney Melanie Marsh and County Planning Director Tim McClenden, City Mayor Michael Holland, City Development Services Director Lori Barnes and City Manager Tom Carrino. Other County and City Commissioners may be in attendance.
CITY OF EUSTIS CRA REVIEW COMMITTEE
COMMUNITY MEETING, TUESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2021 – 6:00 P.M.
The City of Eustis CRA Review Committee will host a community meeting on Tuesday, January 25, 2022, at 6:00 p.m. Location of the community meeting will be announced at a later date. The purpose of the meeting is for members of the community to learn more about what has been accomplished within the CRA District as well as provide input on what additional programs or projects they would like to see undertaken by the CRA. The CRA Review Committee will review the input from the community and provide recommendations to the City Commission and Community Redevelopment Agency.
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Commission, Agency or other above-named Board with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, he or she will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based (Florida Statutes, 286.0105). Persons with disabilities needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the office of the City Clerk at (352) 483-5430, at least 48 hours before the date of the scheduled meeting.