NOTICE OF EUSTIS CITY COMMISSION ATTENDANCE AT A PUBLIC MEETING/EVENT
Notice is hereby given that more than one Eustis City Commissioner may attend and discuss matters relevant to the City of Eustis at the following public meetings and community events:
- Lake Eustis Area Chamber of Commerce Member Breakfast – Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 7:15 a.m., Eustis Community Center, 601 Northshore Dr., Eustis.
- Library Performances in the Park – The Library will be hosting a variety of performances in Ferran Park on each Friday in June beginning at 9 a.m. located on Ferran Park Drive, Eustis, FL.
- 2022 Legislative Wrap-up Breakfast – June 9, 2022, 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Venetian Center, 1 Dozier Circle, Leesburg FL 34748.
- Lake County League of Cities Monthly Meeting – Friday, June 10, 2022, 12:00 p.m. (Noon), Mount Dora Golf Course, 1100 S. Highland St., Mount Dora FL 32757.
- Lake Technical College Graduation Ceremonies - Friday, June 10, 2022, 9:00 a.m. High School Diploma Graduates, 11:30 a.m. CTE Graduates and 2:00 p.m. CTE Graduates, Lake Sumter State College, Everett A. Kelly Convocation Center, 9501 US Hwy 441, Leesburg, FL.
- The Genius of Frank Lloyd Wright – Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Eustis Memorial Library, 120 N. Center Street, Eustis FL. Members of the Eustis Historic Preservation Board may be in attendance at this meeting to learn more about the architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright.
EUSTIS CRA REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING
THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2022 – 5:30 P.M.
The City of Eustis CRA Review Committee will hold a meeting on Thursday, May 26, 2022, at 5:30 p.m. in the Commission Room, located in City Hall at 10 N. Grove Street, Eustis FL. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss various issues pertaining to the Community Redevelopment District. Members include all of the Eustis City Commissioners, East CRA Community Representative Gail Isaac-Thomas, West CRA Community Representative Lori Pittsley and five appointed members of the public as follows: Marie Aliberti, Christine Cruz, Horace Jones, Nicie Allen Parks and Tom Popieski.
EUSTIS CITY COMMISSION BUDGET WORKSHOP
THURDAY, JUNE 2, 2022 - 5:30 P.M.
The Eustis City Commission will hold a budget workshop on Thursday, June 2, 2022, at 5:30 p.m. in the Commission Room, located in City Hall at 10 N. Grove Street, Eustis FL. The purpose of the meeting is to hear a presentation regarding the preliminary budget for FY2022-23 with anticipated revenues. The agenda for this meeting will be available through the City’s website by close of business on Friday, May 27, 2022, or by contacting the City Clerk at email@example.com or by telephone at (352) 483-5430.
EUSTIS CITY COMMISSION RETREAT
SATURDAY, JUNE 25, 2022 – 8 A.M. TO 1 P.M.
The Eustis City Commission will host a retreat on Saturday, June 25, 2022, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Commission Room, located in City Hall at 10 N. Grove Street, Eustis FL. The purpose of the meeting is for the Commission to discuss various issues facing the City. The end for this meeting will be available through the City’s website within five business days prior to the meeting or by contacting the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (352) 483-5430.
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Commission, Agency or other above-named Board with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, he or she will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based (Florida Statutes, 286.0105). Persons with disabilities needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the office of the City Clerk at (352) 483-5430, at least 48 hours before the date of the scheduled meeting.