Next date: Friday, April 07, 2023 | 06:00 PM
to 09:00 PM
Join us for our Eustis First Friday Street Party from 6 - 9 p.m.!
Our family-friendly monthly street parties host a wide variety of food, vendors and live music! We look forward to seeing everyone in Historic Downtown Eustis each First Friday!
1. What is First Friday?
This is a time where we close the two block intersection of E Magnolia Avenue and N Eustis Street, and invite food vendors, craft vendors and live bands. All are welcomed to roam the beautiful streets of Downtown Eustis while enjoying entertainment from both local and national bands.
2. When is First Friday?
This event is the first Friday of every month from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
3. Where is First Friday?First Friday is located at the intersection of E Magnolia Ave and N Eustis St. in Downtown Eustis.
4. How much does it cost to attend First Friday? This event is free to all.
5. How can I become a vendor at First Friday? Fill-out and submit the vendor form (located on this page) and our events team will contact you.
6. How can I become a band at First Friday? If your band is interested in performing at one of our First Friday events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Can I bring my pet(s)? Well behaved pets on a leash are welcomed.
In the center of Downtown Eustis on N. Eustis Street and E. Magnolia Avenue.
Downtown Eustis, 111 N. Eustis Street, Eustis, 32726, View Map
111 N. Eustis Street ,
Fields marked as 'Required' must be completed
Enter your email address or your friend's email addresses all separated by commas.
This event occurs over multiple dates. Please select which date you want an invite for.