Security Deposit: Due at completion of contract (Refundable)
Alcohol functions (No alcohol is permitted for youth-based functions or in the Garden Room)
Refund contingent upon the condition of facility following usage:
- Chaperones: Required for all youth functions; 1 per every 25 minors
- Liability/Host Liquor: The City Manager or Designee reserves the right to require Liability Insurance and/or Host Liquor Liability Insurance for any function at a City facility.
- Sales Tax: 7% on hourly rental total
- All fee balances are due four (4) weeks prior to function. The fees listed below do not cover refundable deposits or insurance.
- All rentals are non-smoking facilities.
- Rental hours are available from 8:00 a.m. – Midnight
|Facility||Resident||Non-Resident||Auditorium Capacity||Dining Capacity|
|Lakeview Room (at the community center)||$10.00 / hr||$15.00 / hr||40 max.|
|Art Room (at the Eustis Service Center)||$10.00 / hr||$15.00 / hr||40 max.|
|Eustis Bandshell||$15.00 / hr||$25.00 / hr||-||-|
|Garden Room (at the recreation complex)||$30.00 / hr||$35.00 / hr||75 max.||75 max.|
|Eustis Service Center||$35.00 / hr||$40.00 / hr||250 max.||200 max.|
|Eustis Community Center||$50.00 / hr||$60.00 / hr||400 max.|
|Eustis Women's Club||$70.00 / hr||$70.00 / hr||156 max.||100 max.|
Coffee Pots to remain in the kitchen. Coffee urns should be used for serving.
City kitchen facilities do not have kitchen utensils, cooking pots, or serving pieces.
ALCOHOL FUNCTION REQUIREMENT:
- No alcohol outside of building.
- No glass containers outside of building.
- Host liquor liability insurance required. (Non-refundable).
YOUTH FUNCTION REQUIREMENTS:
- Function must be complete including clean-up no later than 11:00 p.m
- One chaperone for every 25 youths attending.
- Chaperone list is required.
A) Table availability:
- 8’ long x 30” deep/high rectangular – 10 at Community Center
- Card tables (34” x 34”)
- 72”/29” round tables (Community Center only)
- 60”/29” round tables (Woman’s Club only)
- 48”/29” round tables (American Legion Building only)
- are allowed on the tables, chairs, and floor only (broght in/removed through designated doorways)
- only floating candles in water may be used or LED candles.
- may be used – must be held down by wood or plastic. No rice/sand.
The following is NOT permited:
- No tape or labels allowed on furniture or appliances.
- No Smoke or fog machines.
- No Hay. Plants are permitted but need to be in pots.
- No more than two speakers for band or DJ.
- No silly-string, play-dough, confetti, or glitter allowed in buildings.
- NO INFLATABLES, BOUNCE-HOUSES, TENTS, AND/OR GAZEBOS ALLOWED ON CITY PROPERTY
- Unity candles are ok. Please advise us so our staff can be on hand for ceremony.
- No rice. Bird seed and bubbles are allowed outside only.
- Must be completed by function end time.
- All unwanted food must be removed by function end. All decoration items must be removed unless special arrangements have been made.
- Any unwanted decorations or food must be placed in trash cans.
- City staff will take filled trash cans to dumpsters.
- User and/or caterer should clean up kitchen and main room (including food spills, sinks, and grill).
- Accidental major spills should be reported to the staff member on duty.
- Complete carelessness, disregard or abuse of facility will result in a non-refundof the security deposit and additional fees will be billed.
OPENING & CLOSING OF FACILITY
- Staff will meet you at opening time and be available during function.
- Staff can be reached by cell phone. Please ask to be shown the location of the facility phone and contact numbers.
TO BOOK YOUR RESERVATION OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL PARKS & RECREATION AT 352-357-7969