Location: 227 North Center St., Eustis
The Women's Club is a historical facility that will catch your eye with high cathedral ceilings, wood floors, audiovisual equipment, updated catering kitchen, and cozy seating. This facility is also equipped with a courtyard used for ceremonies, outdoor pictures, and outdoor game areas.
Includes use of main room, tables, chairs, kitchen area, podium, microphones, TV/VCR/DVD, easel, PA system, iPod docking station, projector and projector screen, and Wi-Fi.
Seating Capacity (maximum):
- 156 People - Auditorium Style
- 100 People - Dinner Style (based on 6 chairs per table)
- 80 People - Classroom Style (4 chairs per table)
Table & Chair Style Available (pre-set according to agreed floor plan):
- 60" round / 29" high tables - 6 chairs max (19 total tables)
- 8' x 30" rectangular / 29" high (8 tables total)
- 30" x 30" card tables
- Chairs - padded, dark blue (125 total)
- Chairs - folding (30 total, used for auditorium style seating)
Kitchen Area: gas stove/oven, food warmers, freezer, refrigerator, commercial ice maker, microwave, coffee pots/serving urns, preparation area and clean-up area.
Floor Plans: Required at time of contract. Changes allowed no later than 30 days prior to event.
Alcohol is permitted with the following requirements:
- Approved by Director of Recreation
- Liability & Host Liquor Liability Insurance (non-refundable fee)
- Fee determined on a case-by-case basis.