400 Morin Street
Phone: (352) 357-2414
The City of Eustis Public Works Department is responsible for maintenance and construction of City streets, street signs, sidewalks, trees on the road right-of-ways, the stormwater system (swales, inlets, retention ponds, etc.), and the mowing of the right-of-ways and parks. The Public Works Department is also responsible for the operations of the Engineering Department, Water Department, Wastewater Department and the Greenwood Cemetery.
Public Works responsibilities:
- Street resurface / reseal
- Tree trimming / removal
- Pothole repair
- Sidewalk installation / repair
- City vehicle maintenance
- Street Sweeping
- City structure / building maintenance
- Parks and open space maintenance
(potholes, streetlights, street sweeping, tree trimming, etc.)
* When reporting a pothole or tree trimming issue, please include the closest address or intersection in the message.
* To report a streetlight problem, please include the pole number and address of the closest residence in your email.
Please also state if the light is out or flashing.
Lake County Public Works
Lake County Road Department
Lake County Road Sign Department
FL State Road & Sign Office