City of Eustis Launched New Website
Published on May 18, 2021
Today, the City of Eustis launched a new, more user-friendly website (Eustis.org) that will provide residents and visitors an enhanced website experience. The City’s new website design will allow visitors to easily navigate through its data-informed interface.
“We’re extremely pleased with the upgrades and enhancements to the city’s new website,” says Ron Neibert, Eustis City Manager. “These new changes will give us the ability to be more efficient by providing more information and higher quality municipal services to our residents.”
Many key features of the new website will be accessed directly from the homepage that offers visible links to commonly requested services and information that will take the public directly to the information they need.
“The website is one of the City’s most important communication tools, so we wanted a website that would be more transparent and easier on the user,” says City Public Relations Coordinator, Kristina Rosenburg. “The new design will not only include extra features, but also improve navigation.”
Some of the website features and capabilities will include:
- 100% responsive design that will automatically format the site for phones, tablets and computers
- Quick links (on homepage) to find sought-after information quicker.
- Predictive searches for better results.
- Step-by-step directions for City services (utilities, permits, street issues, etc.).
- Various mobile-friendly online forms to streamline application processes.
- Ability to subscribe to current news, job listings, city projects, emergency alerts, and more.
- Interactive maps to help locate and give directions to parks, city offices, rental facilities, and events.
- Compliant with current Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
As the website is an ever-evolving tool, the City will continue to update and improve the new website by adding and improving content, as well as introducing more forms and additional key services.