901 Bates Avenue
The City of Eustis Water Department's goal is to operate its water production and distribution systems in the most efficient manner possible. That includes the production of high quality water from the water treatment facilities, providing timely maintenance and repairs of the water and sewer infrastructure, promoting water conservation, and providing water system up-grades to better service the customer.
The City’s Water Distribution Department works tirelessly to provide the highest quality drinking water and service to you 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week from our office located at 901 E. Bates Avenue.
The services we provide to you are:
- Department Administration
- Water Treatment and Pumping Operations
- Water Distribution System Repairs and Maintenance
- Sanitary Sewer System Repairs and Maintenance
- Backflow prevention and Cross Connection Services
- Grounds Maintenance of all Water and Sewer Facilities
- Water Quality Inspections
- Customer Related Inquiries of Low Pressure, Water Quality, Leaks, or Sewer Problems at the Street Connection.
- Water System Renewal and Replacement
- Water System Expansion Projects
- New Utility Construction Inspections
- Reclaimed Water Expansion Projects.
For all the above service related inquiries you can contact the Water Department at 352-357-5618 Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
For billing, service activation, deactivation, or other customer service related inquires call the Water Customer Service Department at (352) 589-4333.
If you have an after hour utility related emergency, you can contact the Eustis Police Department at (352) 357-4121.
Water Quality Reports
- 2015 Water Quality Report
- 2014 Water Quality Report
- 2013 Water Quality Report
- 2012 Water Quality Report
- 2011 Water Quality Report