• Irrigation is limited to no more than ¾” of water per irrigation zone per irrigation day.
• Irrigation is limited to no more than one hour per irrigation zone per irrigation day.
• Irrigation is limited to only that amount necessary to meet landscape needs.
• Irrigation limitations apply to water withdrawn from ground or surface water, from a private well or pump, or from a public or private utility.
• New landscape may be watered any day of the week for the first 30 days as needed.
Then every other day for the next 30 days as needed. Once 60 days have passed, all water users are required to follow the above watering restrictions.