Security Deposit: Due at completion of contract (Refundable)
Alcohol functions (No alcohol is permitted for youth-based functions or in the Garden Room)
Refund contingent upon the condition of facility following usage:
- Chaperones: Required for all youth functions; 1 per every 25 minors
- Liability/Host Liquor: The City Manager or Designee reserves the right to require Liability Insurance and/or Host Liquor Liability Insurance for any function at a City facility.
- Sales Tax: 7% on hourly rental total
- All fee balances are due four (4) weeks prior to function. The fees listed below do not cover refundable deposits or insurance.
- All rentals are non-smoking facilities.
- Rental hours are available from 8:00 a.m. – Midnight
|Facility||Resident||Non-Resident||Auditorium Capacity||Dining Capacity|
|Lakeview Room (at the community center)||$10.00 / hr||$15.00 / hr||40 max.|
|Art Room (at the Eustis Service Center)||$10.00 / hr||$15.00 / hr||40 max.|
|Eustis Bandshell||$15.00 / hr||$25.00 / hr||-||-|
|Garden Room (at the recreation complex)||$30.00 / hr||$35.00 / hr||75 max.||75 max.|
|Eustis Service Center||$35.00 / hr||$40.00 / hr||250 max.||200 max.|
|Eustis Community Center||$50.00 / hr||$60.00 / hr||400 max.|
|Eustis Women's Club||$70.00 / hr||$70.00 / hr||156 max.||100 max.|
Coffee Pots to remain in the kitchen. Coffee urns should be used for serving. City kitchen facilities do not have kitchen utensils, cooking pots, or serving pieces.
ALCOHOL FUNCTION REQUIREMENT:
- No alcohol outside of building.
- No glass containers outside of building.
- Host liquor liability insurance required. (Non-refundable).
YOUTH FUNCTION REQUIREMENTS:
- Function must be complete including clean-up no later than 11:00 p.m
- One chaperone for every 25 youths attending.
- Chaperone list is required.
A) Table availability:
- 8’ long x 30” deep/high rectangular – 10 at Community Center
- Card tables (34” x 34”)
- 72”/29” round tables (Community Center only)
- 60”/29” round tables (Woman’s Club only)
- 48”/29” round tables (American Legion Building only)
- are allowed on the tables, chairs, and floor only (broght in/removed through designated doorways)
- only floating candles in water may be used or LED candles.
- may be used – must be held down by wood or plastic. No rice/sand.
The following is NOT permited:
- No tape or labels allowed on furniture or appliances.
- No Smoke or fog machines.
- No Hay. Plants are permitted but need to be in pots.
- No more than two speakers for band or DJ.
- No silly-string, play-dough, confetti, or glitter allowed in buildings.
- NO INFLATABLES, BOUNCE-HOUSES, TENTS, AND/OR GAZEBOS ALLOWED ON CITY PROPERTY
- Unity candles are ok. Please advise us so our staff can be on hand for ceremony.
- No rice. Bird seed and bubbles are allowed outside only.
- Must be completed by function end time.
- All unwanted food must be removed by function end. All decoration items must be removed unless special arrangements have been made.
- Any unwanted decorations or food must be placed in trash cans.
- City staff will take filled trash cans to dumpsters.
- User and/or caterer should clean up kitchen and main room (including food spills, sinks, and grill).
- Accidental major spills should be reported to the staff member on duty.
- Complete carelessness, disregard or abuse of facility will result in a non-refundof the security deposit and additional fees will be billed.
OPENING & CLOSING OF FACILITY
- Staff will meet you at opening time and be available during function.
- Staff can be reached by cell phone. Please ask to be shown the location of the facility phone and contact numbers.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL PARKS & RECREATION AT 352-357-7969