Special programs provided by the Eustis Fire Department include:
- A smoke detector program to provide smoke detectors to those who do not have one.
- Fire Department tours (by appointment).
- Fire safety demonstrations, and informative presentations provided to elementary schools, various youth organizations, churches, and local civic organizations.
Instruction in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). This is an important skill that can be learned by almost anyone. If you would like to protect the lives of your loved ones or friends, please consider taking one of our classes.
Programs are also available to those involved in healthcare services or to those required to have certification but that are not medically licensed.
The Eustis Fire Department offers the following American Heart Association Certified CPR, AED and First Aid training courses. These courses are offered by fire department personnel. Classes are available through appointments:
- BLS for Healthcare Provider
- BLS Prehospital and BLS Provider courses
- Heartsaver CPR & AED
- Renewal courses
- First Aid Training
- For any Fire Prevention related questions or to make an appointment, please contact Brad Carroll at 352-357-6585 ext. 3350 or email email@example.com.