Notice is hereby given that the Eustis Historic Preservation Board of the City of Eustis will hold their meetings at City Hall, 10 North Grove Street, Eustis, Florida at 5:30 p.m. on the following dates.
- January 8, 2019
- March 12, 2019
- May 14, 2019
- July 9, 2019
- September 10, 2019
- November 12, 2019
Persons with disabilities needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the Development Services Department at (352) 483-5460, at least 48 hours before the date of the scheduled meeting.
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by any board, agency or commission with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, he or she will need a record of the proceedings and that, for such purposes, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is based (Florida Statutes, 286.0105).Forms
- Local Landmark Designation Process Brochure
- Local Landmark Designation Application
- Historic District Designation Application
- Certification of Appropriateness
- Please read this important information regarding Certificate of Appropriateness