Notice is hereby given that the Eustis Historic Preservation Board of the City of Eustis will hold their meetings at City Hall, 10 North Grove Street, Eustis, Florida at 5:30 p.m. on the following dates.
- January 10, 2017
- March 14, 2017
- May 9, 2017
- July 11, 2017
- September 12, 2017
- November 14, 2017
Persons with disabilities needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the Development Services Department at (352) 483-5460, at least 48 hours before the date of the scheduled meeting.
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by any board, agency or commission with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, he or she will need a record of the proceedings and that, for such purposes, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is based (Florida Statutes, 286.0105).Forms
- Local Landmark Designation Process Brochure
- Local Landmark Designation Application
- Historic District Designation Application
- Certification of Appropriateness
- Please read this important information regarding Certificate of Appropriateness