Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is First Friday?
This is a time where we close the two block intersection of E Magnolia Avenue and N Eustis Street, and invite food vendors, craft vendors and live bands. All are welcomed to roam the beautiful streets of Downtown Eustis while enjoying entertainment from both local and national bands.
2. What are the times for First Friday?
This event is from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm.
3. Where is First Friday?
First Friday is located at the intersection of E Magnolia Ave and N Eustis St. in Downtown Eustis
4. How much does it cost to attend First Friday?
This event is free to all.
5. How can I become a vendor at First Friday?
Please click here for the First Friday Vendor Application.
6. How can I become a band at First Friday?
If your band is interested in performing at one of our First Friday events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Can I become a volunteer at First Friday?
The City of Eustis is always looking for volunteers to assist with city events. Please email your information to email@example.com.
8. What is the attendance like at First Friday?
The average attendance is between 1,000 – 1,500.
9. Can I bring my pet(s)?
Well behaved pets on a leash are welcomed.